Saturday 15 July 2017

My Heart Song


Deciding my heart visualization
Needed updating
I found this
Yes both
This graphic
And 
An Accurate 
Representation 
of 
My heart 
As I currently 
See it

The most exquisite garden
By my estimation
A wild eclectic
Collection...
No 
Taming
No 
Manicuring
No 
Uniformity
No 
Conformity

It's innate beauty
Is a composite
Of seemingly
Desparate 
elements
 Not immediately
Imagined to cohabitate 
Yielding a woven
Mosaic
That is nothing 
Short 
of
Gorgeous....

When seen in this light
What a glorious
Temple 
Nothing 
In this sacred garden
Is out of place
It would 
Not exist 
As it does
Without each of 
It's elemental constituents
It can easily be seen
As far greater 
Than
The sum 
of 
Its parts

This is my heart
With which 
I am most 
Pleased
This is a love story
That spans 
a lifetime
And is only
Just begun

R. O'Neill (July 15, 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment