Tuesday 25 July 2017

Freedom's Appeal


Great Spirit. 
Relieve me, 
From self-imposed,
Incarceration.
Shine.
The light 
Of 
Your Divine Love.
That. 
The ties 
That bind me.
Can be dissolved.
Illuminate 
For me.
All the ways,
I've held myself,
In bondage.
I ask to see
And willingly release, 
To you,
The limiting erroneous
Beliefs. 
That conspire, 
To hold my soul,
In exile.
I offer myself,
And call in,
The path. 
That leads, 
To the realization,
Of my preordained,
Divine potential.
Where my faith
Falters,
May I be 
Bolstered,
 By your grace.
May your Love complete,
Be mine to wield,
Where ever I'm called.
To be your,
Humble servant.
To align,
With your Love.
Is to ensure,
Each day.
I am quenched.
By the sweetest,
Of all nectar.
And the yearning, 
Of all forms,
Is satiated.

Amen.

R. O'Neill (June 25, 2017) 
*No writer's were  harmed while filming  
*Photographic Artistry: Ursula Mary Dempsey




No comments:

Post a Comment