Monday 20 February 2017

Fire Dance

For the love of God
Through the love
With the love
Because of the love
In the name of the love
As an expression of the love
What's love got to do with it?
Oh nothing,
 but ...
Absolutely everything..
You heard that right
E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

A fire has been lit
It cannot
Should not
Must not
Will not
Be allowed
To go out

You can't see it
You won't see it
I know the pain
It reminds you of
A psychic/soul pain
Of your fire - near extinguished

You've come back now (you exclaim)
Won't you rejoin us?
Come huddle in close
Where it is warm
We have no fire
But we are warm anyway...
You will see
Come .. come closer

NO!
By all that is holy
I invite the release
Of all that
Would conceal my flame
May the bushel
Be consumed
May I be consumed
And transformed
By a fire
That illuminates the path
As the fire

Stay where you are
Follow if you will
Not me!
Your own fire
I see the embers a glow
Even if you won't
Else
Lie in your huddled masses

I will stoke my fire
With the lies
Yours
Mine
The collective

I welcome the flames of passion
While renouncing the cesspool
 Blame, shame and guilt

Whether you applaud
Or Scorn
The glory of my Flame
IT matters not
I will have
Died Well..






No comments:

Post a Comment