Saturday 24 December 2016

Season with Heart

The "season"reached for its inevitable zenith
Electronic friends fall silent
Called to all forms of sacred observation

What then will I celebrate?

Heightened senses stumble in the void
Attuned to each nuance

Connection to community ebbs
Giving rise to questions of authenticity

But wait, there you are........

Life symbolized by a hotel carpet of green...
There was room at this inn!

Within the warm embrace of this foreign refuge
A newly found apple tree wood pen (wand)
Conjures a heart's delight

Green polished apple wood
Weaving silken words
That glide across the page

Tethered to my heart
With gossamer threads.

Images stabbing upon the blank screen
Christmas' - Past, Present, Future?

No matter where you currently reside
Nor from placement upon time's illusory spectrum
Can you hide
From the limitless reach
Of my love drenched heart

Join me there in a mystical forest
Scattered beneath the windswept canopy
Are all forms of life's gifts....

I hold up agony's abyss
Soul-quaking ecstasy
Profound betrayal
The delirious delight
 Of a heart
Newly kissed

Blinding rage
A shame so pervasive
It wants nothing more
Than to consume itself
Before it is seen.

Unbridled laughter
That shakes bones and marrow
Until they plead for arrest

So then;

I will celebrate......

From all my heart.....

I love you all

I cannot miss you

You were never gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment