Saturday 10 December 2016

Now Boarding

Poised on the brink of departure
Creative energies employed
To allow for "minimalist" encumbrance
Mindful preparation bestowing
An appreciation for each article
Illuminated along the way
Inner "baggage"
May correlate
With a back's burden
"Google-Maps"
Unable to reveal
My uncharted geography
A pilgrimage unfolds
Guided by a gossamer thread
Spanning eons
Though timeless in origin
Unique while universal
Hearkening the call
To re-member
To re-unite
Echoing through the glens
Animating the dance of the trees
Heard in the song of the wind
Held in the stones
Released by the fire
A respond (ability)
Required to get me to here
Though I have been the beneficiary of change
I no longer claim it was, "my idea"
The call enlivens each foot fall
To a destination unknown
Arrival guaranteed
Mysts unfurl
To reveal
Fresh steps yield ancient knowing
While worn paths
Can still yield - untold treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment