Tuesday 30 August 2016

Round and Round We Go!

My most recent post; which as it happens, began it's creation on my birthday; was number three hundred and sixty.  I'm not going to endeavour to find out the numerological interpretation; I'll leave that to someone more well versed in those matters and you can let me know.

From a site that features "angel numbers" that I refer to from time to time some points of emphasis for the number "9" (360 -> 3+6+0= 9) we get: Angel Number 9 is a sign from the angels that your life path and soul mission involve being of service to humanity through the use of your natural skills and talents. Angel Number 9 suggests that you are a natural lightworker and encourages you to look to ways to serve others in positively uplifting ways.

There is a great deal more to the reading however it is beyond the scope of this article. Considered alone this is fascinating to me. In combination with another association, it further peaks my attention. Three hundred and sixty degrees is one complete rotation around an axis (or full circle). I hope if that isn't exactly an accurate definition; it's close enough to get my gist. It's entirely possible I missed  some of the discussions during geometry class (uh.... which is to say all of them).

So then, as I said, on the day that I began to write post #360; being my birthday, which signified the end of my 56th year. That would be my eighth time through the cycles of 7 years (which is some school of though, denote significant life passages).

So within the life transit I become aware of a series of concentric circles. Each seven year "cycle" was comprised of the completion of individual years of living (and of course signified the beginning of another year). Each seven year "cycle" had a end-point of it's own and became the jumping off point for the next. 

I don't generally track all these sorts of points in time. I'm not entirely sure why at this point this comes to my attention. If you are looking for some sort of fact based expose here; you may be disappointed, as this is not my bailiwick, nor did I feel compelled to research the matter. It just spontaneously seems to have occurred to me. Why? Well I suspect because there is much to consider within these various numbers and circles that are particularly significant - to me. 

Ultimately it doesn't have to mean anything to anyone else. If I was to offer any sort of "take home" from the scope of this particular post I would say, "life" is attempting to communicate with "us" all the time. I would say I have become more attuned to finer nuanced "guidance" which comes in many forms. Could I learn to hear and interpret this metaphysical language and it's myriad of messengers more comprehensively - for sure. Could well be an ongoing part of the "next cycle." Is the form universal? Well, I would say that anyone could receive messaging from any of the same means; if in fact that is meaningful to them. However I would also hold to be true that nobody is cut of from receiving unless they are going out of their way to be unreceptive.  Even still, it doesn't mean that life won't continue to get one's attention; in fact it's my experience the "wake up calls" become more and more pronounced. Depending on one's belief system it would be easy to associate this with some sort of "punishment;" when it's more like a consequence of long standing habituated thinking and behaviour.

How does one avail themselves to such communique? Well for starters ask. Then it's helpful to be willing to be open and equally helpful to pay attention. I believe "life" is there to support everyone and anyone. It can and will; find a way to communicate to each, in a way that is personal and meaningful to them.

What then has come "full circle" for me? It's early going in my receiving these "clues;" however, I can say that huge strides have been made with regard to giving closure to the enmeshed relationship I had with my adopted parents. I suppose it is possible, that wasn't going to be pushed along while they still were here. It has now been over two years since my mom passed and round about a eighteen months for my dad; certain areas of my being have unquestionably experienced an accelerated evolution since they "broke on through." 

As for whether I am actually "a natural light-worker?" Where do ya even start with such a thing? I suppose it would depend on whether one believes there is such a station in life. It's not a handle I would give much attachment to for myself. I believe too much concern for such labeling carries with it the potential for a great many pitfalls. Unquestionably I have natural skills and talents (everyone does); it certainly feels in alignment to me, to seek ways to utilize these "gifts" in positive, fun, uplifting ways to serve others.

Busking is certainly one way I embrace that, it is a joyful pursuit and encompasses many elements of an experience outside of what I used to consider my "only means" of being of service and generating income. The time has come to create some additional "pokers in the fire." I believe this is signified by both the number of revolutions I have walked around the wheel in order to heal, separate and expand beyond my family roles, associations and imprinting. Though there is no absolute in terms of delineation - the next steps will be a furtherance of a more soveirgn, authentic walk, that is all my own.

Do I know what happens if one were not to live to complete any given seven year cycle? No I do not! 
Do I know that I haven't just fabricated something in an attempt to explain the unexplainable? No, yet again!

Should you take anything I've said, to the bank? You are free to do whatever you please with it. I'm not invested in anyone sharing my intrigue or the content of my musings. Though having said that - sharing of the blog would be appreciated. This of course I would encourage; only as anyone feels inspired to do so, as they feel the site would be something, someone else might enjoy. 

I benefit from writing this - as I hope others will from reading it; that establishes another circle. The circle can expand infinitely without being broken through further sharing. Where it goes from there might well depend more on any number of energies, cycles and influences; rather than any direct force I can assert on it.

I respond to the inspiration to express to reach out and to connect; I trust all will travel full circle without having any idea when or in what form, it will return.


No comments:

Post a Comment