Monday 29 February 2016

Spiritual Awakening (or just Horse Sense)

Hey everybody come take a look at me
As I freely run around, do you know what it is, you see?
You many think that it’s obvious; the answer is of course
To anyone with eyes to see, I am a baby horse

To you my friend forgiveness, if that’s all that you could see
For knowing not, you used your eyes and missed that which was me
There’s another kind of seeing, get quiet, just let go,
Your mind will offer answers – it really doesn’t know
The peace within is what you seek; it very deep inside
You’ll feel you’re there, when we connect, then take me for a ride

Though some will look upon me
Flesh & bones is all they’ll see
You’ve seen right through the illusion
I am Spirit, infinite and free

Many might think this silly
They exclaim, this don’t make sense
Imagine me, running wild & free

Once you take down the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment