Sunday 28 February 2016

On Purpose

While in my seat - Life I do ponder
For years in quest - my heart did wander
Is it just beyond - the next hill yonder?
Or does continuance simply - my life squander?

Through different people and causes drift
Restless – still yearning continue the sift
An inward call prompted the view to shift
My light seen through the fog the gift

Earthly illusions allowed - to inform each choice
No consideration given for my Soul’s voice
Right to my core I have been shaken
Was what it took – to spirit awaken

Though long convinced my life was cursed
Fear based delusions seemed at once to burst
When focus shifted from earthly thirst
Riches of the Creator must be placed first

Take time – get quiet – check - is this my thought?
There’s just so much that for me, is not!
There are laws in place that will literally insist
Continue to think lack & it will persist.

Adjust your thinking & change your attitude
Count your blessings & grow your gratitude
Things of this world will not bring you peace
Making them your “God” then you must cease.

Oneness with God – for this our soul does yearn
Give up concern for how much will I earn?
“Seek ye the Kingdom” on God focus your attention
Riches attained by way of Spiritual dimension

Our source is God – consciousness becomes supply
 Aligned with Spirit we find our greatest ally
Source doesn’t express itself by way of needs
Change of heart made possible by planting the smallest of seeds





No comments:

Post a Comment