Sunday 28 February 2016

Just a Kiss?

If I told you not - I would be remiss
I speak of that which I so miss
Transmutes earthly concern to soul feeding bliss
Where lies this power – it’s through your kiss

Can this simple act produce such a feat?
Reaching far beyond meditation’s seat
Universal love flows – nothing quite as sweet
Brought forth the moment that our lips meet

Much more than merely “just plain fun”
Two hearts begin to beat as one
Soon will know connection with stars & sun
A sacred union has then just begun

Deeply connected – it ends not there
While joined together we are in prayer
A view less chosen – yet none else compare
Path to our creator - we can then share

Some call it pleasure of the “skin”
There are others who would tag it sin
Others would claim completely abstain
For me I ask – Kiss me again?






No comments:

Post a Comment