Sunday 28 February 2016

I Cry

For all that I have done that I wish I had not
For all that I wish done but as yet have not
For those who have been in my life without knowing my love for them
For those that have passed for whom I would not grieve
For those in my life for whom I was unwilling to forgive
For the time spent convinced that I am alone
For turning my back on those who suffer
For my part in the suffering of humanity
For all those souls that have been denied their song
For those who continue to feel alone
For all those who don’t know that they are loved
For those that act out of fear
For those that are the recipients of the fearful actions of others
For those who go to bed hungry and wake still not fed
For those living day to day on the streets
For those that have lost loved ones to war
For those who suffer racial intolerance and genocide
For those that have known ethnic cleansing & loss of culture
For lives that were cut short before the fullness of their light was known
For the desecration of Mother Earth
For cruelty & lack of reverence for the animal kingdom
For all those who have yet to realize we are all one – that we all may heal
As I witness someone courageously step beyond their comfort
As I realize I am part of a larger community
As I feel the flow and presence of love and am one with its source
Witnessing the joy of life and the day-to-day miracles.


No comments:

Post a Comment