Sunday 28 February 2016

Heaven Sent

In the morning sky you’re the rising sun
Casting golden rays upon the clouded mantle of fleece just spun
Crimson and magenta splashed against the canvas of wide-open sky
You bring warmth to my heart and a tear to my eye

Like the waves that crash upon the shore
You’re like them, never ending – leave me wanting more
Infinite stars upon the endless black sea of the night
Upon the darkness – you shine through with your light

You’re the river rushing between meandering banks
To know your love – I give my undying thanks
You provide eagles the lift upon extended wings will soar
You’re absence creates the vacuum that nature does abhor

Every song at it root has it’s beat
Within the silence you provide the peace of retreat
When so lost in illusion all that is felt is the ache
You are right vision – that leads to being awake








No comments:

Post a Comment