Sunday 4 October 2015

Let It Begin With Me (I'll let it).

"Forgive them for they know not what they do." Words from the bible, claimed to have been proclaimed by Jesus while he was "dying" on the cross. I now know in my heart the power and truth of them (the words) - or perhaps better said, the power conveyed within the words. They came to me while reading something completely unrelated, although, the book is entitled "There is a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem" so though what I was reading didn't contain those specific words - a "spiritual" solution found it's way to the door of my heart. Rather than pulling the curtains shut and hiding in the basement, treating this visitation like a door to door solicitor, on this occasion the door was allowed to open and "out of nowhere" breezes in those words, I'm immediately filled with a sense of warmth, tears (of God know what...) flow freely and I am simultaneously struck with the staggering power of unconditional love, Jesus' ability to wield it (even under those circumstances) and that I could, can and will exercise that same power of love and forgiveness on the various characters in my story - "they knew not what they did." How simple, poignant, beautiful and freeing is that? Incidentally, I'm not leading up to a planned "flash-mob" event which includes a rendition of "What a Friend We Have in Jesus" - although "we" (which I will reduce to "I" for the purpose of ownership/responsibility) most certainly do, which is to say, have this friend/brother/teacher/rabbi - made all the more wondrous when one considers this claim in light of my not identifying as a Christian or of the Hebrew faith.

A Consciousness was represented, through example and presented, not to be feared, worshipped or denied, but for personal (& collective liberation) by the man Jesus (if that was his name) some sources claim "Yeshua" - "Jesus" the name resulting from multiple translations of the original writing of the bible. "Christ" used so routinely as to become something a kin to his last name, denotes the consciousness he was demonstrating (not the sole possessor of, though certainly one who attained "mastery" - "Christ consciousness.")

Along with this soul recognition of the power to free my heart from the torment of these "multitude of villainous characters" in my life, I realize I could extend this same love and forgiveness to all the various ages of myself within me that created a myriad of beliefs and stories which do nothing but created continued suffering. Once again, "forgive them, they know not what they do." (Well they knew very well what they did, when they originally did it) it's just that no one until now, has told them it's okay now, you are loved, you are safe, the war is actually over now. Of course it's up to me to offer this update. How could "they be convinced that within me exists a safe haven - if there continues to be "attack thoughts" - me upon me,  which then become projected outward rather than bringing a lasting amnesty/peace inward, the ushering in through my heart the divine love energy in order to heal my heart and subsequently all that I relate to and with is healed.

They didn't know - I didn't know, does that then call for vengeance or teaching/learning??

No comments:

Post a Comment